1. Always have a DD. No one was ever called "cool" for getting a DUI.
2. Always pack a cooler, the bigger the better. Ever forget chairs? Good thing you bought that 50 qt. Igloo so the girls can sit on. (Pictured above)
3. Bring a drinking game or have someone bring one. Personally, we're buckets kind of people but cornhole, washers and beer pong are still solid choices.
4. If you have pledges, use them. No reason to tire yourself out carrying your cooler to tailgate when you have over 20 pledges that are "willing" to do it for you in trade for some alcohol.
5. Kegs are great especially with a Keg-Skin. We've used them numerous times throughout the past few years and have never been disappointed. Hell we even used it on the beach down in PCB on spring break. ($40)
6. Bring some sort of shade or be under a tree. The sun beats down draining you of your energy that you'll need to cheer on your team. A pop-up tent will cost you around $100, split that with your roommates and you're paying a mere $25 a piece and you'll probably use it for at least 5 games a season. Well worth it.
7. Dress up a little. Don't look like a schmuck in gym shorts and a old tee shirt. Put on some khaki's or Chubbies and a dri-fit polo. Trust me your mother will be proud of how she raised you and that slam at the tailgate over will be wanting a picture later. Homecoming if you want to get wild throw on the blazer and bowtie, make the girls drool.